Season of Remembrance Tree
Season of Remembrance Tree at the Fairhaven Office & Dartmouth Office to benefit Community Nurse & Hospice Care hospice programs
- During the month of December, once again, Community Nurse & Hospice Care will have a tree on display at our two Community Nurse & Hospice Care offices in Fairhaven and Dartmouth.
- For a $5 donation, friends, patients, family members and caregivers will have the opportunity to place an ornament on the tree “in honor of” or “in memory of” a loved one or someone who cares for them.
- Every $5 donation from the community helps insure that all members of our community have access to comprehensive, quality and compassionate hospice and home care no matter their financial resources.
- These trees allow members of our community to publicly remember or honor loved ones during the holidays.
- All donations directly benefit home care and hospice programs within our community.
Interested in purchasing ornaments “in honor of” or “in memory of” a loved one or someone who cares for you for the 2014 Season of Remembrance Tree? Click here for the DONATION form remembrance tree 2014, use the Donate button on the right hand side of this page to make an online donation, or call Clare directly at (508) 717-0758 for more information or to make a donation.