●3, 6, or 12 hour blocks of time at reduced rate.
Three-hour blocks of continuous care available for purchase in 3, 6, or 12 hour increments.
●Disease Management Care
Compassionate care provided by specially-trained professionals designed to meet your needs that are tailored to your condition. Our professionals are skilled in observing acuity of patients in dynamic situations, evaluating on-going course of care and providing the skills needed to maintain optimal independence at home.
- Laundry, vacuuming or other housekeeping to relieve demands on caregivers and allow for focusing on quality time with patient
- Meal Planning and Preparation to insure adequate and safe nutrition
- Medication reminders
- Respectful personal care using comforting techniques to reduce resistance to care often encountered with patients with Alzheimer’s
- Companionship for brain stimulation, orientation to time and place, to reduce Sundowning behaviors, or to reminisce about the past
- Respite to reduce caregiver strain
- Resources for additional caregiver support
- Homemaking and laundry, including changing linens and ironing, to reduce uncomfortable activities
- Personal care such as assistance bathing and application of warm compresses to reduce pain and inflammation
- Encourage light exercise as tolerated to maintain level of function
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping/ carrying heavy bags
Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- Medication prompting and reminders
- Laundry assistance to help conserve energy and maintain healthy oxygen levels
- Housekeeping to decrease dust and other irritants that alter breathing
- Home maintenance, like installing air conditioners
Congestive Heart Failure
- Medication prompting
- Meal planning and preparation using a heart healthy diet, grocery shopping
- Assisting with checking daily blood pressure, oxygen levels and weight
- Blood sugar testing reminders
- Meal planning and preparation using a diabetes menu plan, grocery shopping
- Personal care with special attention to skin and feet
- Encouragement of appropriate physical activity to maintain weight and healthy blood sugar levels
Other Chronic Conditions
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Joseph’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis.
●Prepared Care Post-Surgical Services
After-care for orthopedic surgeries, eye surgeries, diagnostic procedures, and other same day medical services which limit activities or require assistance or observation.
- Pre-register for services without delay or hassle.
- Medication prompting
- Meal preparation and clean-up
- Personal care such as assistance bathing
- Application of cool compresses to reduce pain and inflammation
- Encourage light activity as permitted to reduce risk of deep vein thrombosis