Private Care Specialty Care Packages
Three-hour blocks of continuous care available for purchase in 3, 6, or 12 hour increments at reduced rate.
Disease Management Care
Compassionate care provided by specially-trained professionals designed to meet your needs that are limited by your disease. Our professionals are skilled in observing acuity of patients in dynamic situations and reporting those which may warrant assessment by caregivers or medical providers.
Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias
- Laundry, vacuuming or other housekeeping to relieve demands on caregivers and allow for focusing on quality time with patient
- Meal Planning and Preparation to insure adequate and safe nutrition
- Medication reminders
- Respectful personal care using comforting techniques to reduce resistance to care often encountered with patients with Alzheimer’s
- Companionship for brain stimulation, orientation to time and place, to reduce Sundowning behaviors, or to reminisce about the past
- Respite to reduce caregiver strain
- Resources for additional caregiver support
- Homemaking and laundry, including changing linens and ironing, to reduce uncomfortable activities
- Personal care such as assistance bathing and application of warm compresses to reduce pain and inflammation
- Encourage light exercise as tolerated to maintain level of function
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping/ carrying heavy bags
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Medication prompting and reminders
- Laundry assistance to help conserve energy and maintain healthy oxygen levels
- Housekeeping to decrease dust and other irritants that alter breathing
- Home maintenance, like installing air conditioners
Congestive Heart Failure
- Medication prompting
- Meal planning and preparation using a heart healthy diet, grocery shopping
- Assisting with checking daily blood pressure, oxygen levels and weight
- Blood sugar testing reminders
- Meal planning and preparation using a diabetes menu plan, grocery shopping
- Personal care with special attention to skin and feet
- Encouragement of appropriate physical activity to maintain weight and healthy blood sugar levels
Other Chronic Conditions
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Joseph’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis.
Prepared Care Post-Surgical Services
After-care for orthopedic surgeries, eye surgeries, diagnostic procedures, and other same day medical services which limit activities or require assistance or observation.
- Pre-register for services without delay or hassle.
- Medication prompting
- Meal preparation and clean-up
- Personal care such as assistance bathing
- Application of cool compresses to reduce pain and inflammation
- Encourage light activity as permitted to reduce risk of deep vein thrombosis