Leave a powerful legacy of human kindness through philanthropy
When you make a planned gift to Community Nurse Home Care, you are supporting compassionate healthcare where we are most comfortable – home. Your gift is a lasting investment in the future of healthcare; where members of your community get the highest-quality care they need.
Name Community Nurse Home Care in your will or estate plan
- Your estate attorney or financial advisor should name us as follows:Community Nurse and Home Care, Inc.
62 Center St
Fairhaven, MA 02719
- Our Federal Tax ID number is 04-2104019
- When considering your options, you should always consult with a qualified financial planner.
- For more information about planned giving, call us at 508-717-0743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to support CNHC well into the future
- Name Community Nurse Home Care as a beneficiary of your IRA makes a charitable gift with your retirement funds when you can no longer utilize them; this avoids the high tax rate that family members could incur.
- Name Community Nurse Home Care as a beneficiary or owner of a paid-up life insurance policy.
Both options allow you to transfer wealth outside of your estate and avoid probate, while freeing up other assets for your family.