Ways To Give
Your support is critical to providing innovative, lifesaving services to our community. The generosity of our donors allows us to provide visits when we feel they are necessary, even when they aren’t covered by insurance. Some of our most critical, unique programs like Memory loss Support Consultations, Tele-monitoring, Care Transition Calls and Community Health Education all rely on your generous support.
To the extent that charitable funds are available, no one who is eligible for services will be turned away.
Other ways to contribute
- Underwrite a much-needed program, equipment, project or space.
- Give stocks or bonds, in most cases the full market value is tax-deductible.
- Join the Community Engagement Committee.
- Donate products or services.
- Sign up for Amazon Smile and choose Community Nurse Home Care as your beneficiary charity.
- Host a Facebook fundraiser (a great birthday idea).
- Tell us about your experience.
For more information on how you can help please contact:
Community Engagement and Development Director
Gifts can be made online through the Donate button, by credit card to 508-992-6278 or through the mail to Community Nurse Home Care, 62 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA, 02719.
Community Nurse Home Care is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) agency – EIN 04-2104019