Ways To Give
Make a Tribute Gift
Honor your loved one and support Community Nurse by designating a gift in their name.
Designate CNHC in Lieu of Flowers
To name Community Nurse “in lieu of flowers” at a loved one’s funeral, you may add the following sentence to the obituary:
“Donations in lieu of flowers may be sent to Community Nurse Home Care, 62 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719”
A Lasting Memorial
Memorialize a loved one by purchasing a memorial brick inscribed according to your wishes for placement in our memorial garden.
Your support is critical to providing innovative, lifesaving services to our community. The generosity of our donors allows us to provide visits when we feel they are necessary, even when they aren’t covered by insurance. Some of our most critical, unique programs like Memory loss Support Consultations, Tele-monitoring, Care Transition Calls and Community Health Education all rely on your generous support.
To the extent that charitable funds are available, no one who is eligible for services will be turned away.
Other Ways to Contribute
- Remember us with a Planned Gift.
- Give a gift of securities, mutual funds, stocks or bonds, in most cases the full market value is tax-deductible.
- Sign up for Amazon Smile and choose Community Nurse Home Care as your beneficiary charity.
- Contribute or participate in an event
- Host a Facebook fundraiser (a great birthday idea).
- Tell us about your experience.
- Underwrite a much-needed program, equipment, project or space.
- Join the Community Engagement Committee.
- Donate products or services.
Gifts can be made online through the Donate button, by credit card to 508-992-6278 or through the mail to Community Nurse Home Care, 62 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA, 02719.
Community Nurse Home Care is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) agency – EIN 04-2104019